Thursday, June 12, 2008
Otherwise, the movie is reasonably entertaining. Not a classic, by any means, but the irreverence, inappropriateness and general bad-boy-ness you'd expect from Parker & Stone is all there in spades.
Saturday, June 07, 2008
- Eloise rode without a carseat (she's not > 60 pounds, but she is six, and the shoulder strap doesn't cut into her neck)
- Talked with the swim class people about how old Isaac needs to be for baby-and-me classes (3 months, get on the waitlist one month ahead)
- ummm. Had a third one but forgot it (I blame sleep dep)
Anyway, feeling the flow of the currents of life today. Seems like the pace has picked up even as the length of days seems longer (for this I also assign some blame to sleep dep...)
Friday, June 06, 2008
I'm also writing this post from said blackberry. I guess in addition to a new baby around the house, I'm getting in touch with my inner blogger.
That said, I don't generally see the attraction of leaving behind a constant stream of sound bites. It's been a cool novelty, but I don't think I have a strong enough itch for self-expression to need to scratch it that way.
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Now I know I wasn't even being that original. Googling 'twitter pitocin' led me to finding this oldest account of twitlivery of a baby on July 15, 2007. I'm a year late to the party, it seems. Also, she's a bit hard-core. Of the other dozen odd accounts, we were all husbands, and Carmen's account was the only account from the driver's seat, so to speak.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
For those of you not following along at home, that would make the following updated thusly....
Tale of the tape:
- Name: Isaac Lorenzo Gilbert-Fagen
- Born: June 2, 2008 18:37 PDT
- Weight: 7lb 8oz
- Height: 20 1/4"
- Mom & baby: happy & healthy
- Dad: ditto