Monday, July 09, 2007

Someone who could use a little help

Would you like to make $25 while lending someone a helping hand?

Here's a listing from Prosper.com for someone who I think is listed as a 'high risk' borrower but really isn't a high risk.

She appears to have a good head on her shoulders, understands that she's in a bit of a bind, but needs a little help to get out of the bind.

I'd encourage you to sign up and lend to her. I have. If you sign up through the link above and lend to her, you'll get $25 as a sign-up bonus, and so will I.

2 comments:

tom said...

The nice thing about that listing is there are no delinquencies. Unfortunately, with less than 3 days to go with only 10% funded it's a long shot right now.

Rob said...

I totally agree. Maybe if this one doesn't get funded she can try again. Seems like a waste to not be able to help someone like this keep going on the road to fiscal normalcy.